A friend e-mailed this 'meme' to me the other day. I thought it was interesting.
This is a bit of a long one though.....if you want to get to know me then sit back and enjoy the ride!! Oh, but make sure you have your coffee or snack to go along with you.
1. What is your occupation? Stay at home mom...in the process of being hired as Deaf Education Interpreter
2. What color are your socks right now? None don't wear them often.
3. What are you listening to right now? My kids sleeping and hubby is sleeping...all is quiet on the western front
4. What was the last thing you ate? homemade turkey burger
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yesiree
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? kellygreen...naturally
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? friend ....Debbie
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? yes I do (from my friend Melissa)
9. How old are you today? 32
10. Favorite drink? Root Beer
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? hmm...I'm not really a 'fan' of any. But I enjoy watching figure skaters...is that a sport?
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, many times (mostly when younger and recently about a month ago)
13. Do you wear contacts or glasses? I'm supposed to but my glasses are broken.
14.Pets? Yes, I have one mexican mut(shepherd/collie) and am currently dog sitting my brothers dog (little dog, maybe terrier of sorts?)..Robin and Axle
> 15. Favorite food type? flavorful! My hubby makes everything with much spices and flavor...I like that!
> 16. What was the last movie you watched? Harriet the Spy, it was my daughters (8) pick from the library. We watched it as a family!
17. Favorite day of the year? I like Easter, cause I like decorating eggs with my kids and hiding them and finding them. Also because we remember Jesus dying on the cross and raising from the dead. And the promise of new life that we have in Him is awesome.
18. What do you do to vent anger? "Hi my name is Kelly and I'm a yeller, it's been....(looking at watch)...2hours since I yelled at my kids"....I also ask God for help and also talk to my husband about it.
19. What was your favorite toy as a child? Strawberry Shortcake(loved the smells) and Cabbage Patch (it's kinda weird how they came back, huh?...history really does repeat itself!)
20. Fall or Spring? Fall...get to snuggle in when it's cold outside.
22. Cherry or Blueberry? cherry, cause who ever heard of blueberry coke or pepsi?
23. Do you want your friends to email you back? Anyone is welcome to do this...just fun to learn about others.
24. Who is most likely to respond? ....?
25. Who is least likely to respond? ...?
26. Living arrangements? Single family home that we are renting...3 bedroom/1 & 1 1/2 bath
27. When was the last time you cried? About a week ago. I would love to share why but it maybe too serious to tell...just one of those heartcrys for someone close to your heart.
28. What is on the floor of your closet? Nothing beacause we need to put stuff back since the plumber was working in there.
29. Who is the friend you have had the longest? I would say Michelle but aside from her would be my hubby.
30. What did you do last night? Actually get to sleep a little earlier than normal, finally! It was about 10?
31. Favorite smells? night blooming jasmine
32. What inspires you? quiet days and breathtaking secenery
33. What are you afraid of? roaches...especially the flying kind...Aaagh!!
34. Cheddar or pepper jack cheese? ooh, hard choice...cheddar a little more than pepper jack
35. Favorite car? whatever I can fit my family of 6 into and be comfortable.
36. Favorite dog breed? I think Whipits (sp?) look cool, just saw one the other day.
37. Number of keys on your key ring? 4, but only 2 are mine!
38. How many years at your current job? being a stay at home mommy/wife...um, I've been married 9 yrs and was pregnant right away, so that would be 9 yrs!
39. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
40. How many states have you lived in? 3 (Ohio, CA and Texas)
41. Favorite holiday? I'm really liking Easter.
42. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? No and not planning to
43. Favorite music to listen to? Mostly Christian music or jazz or swing...anything me and the kids can dance to.
44. Favorite TV show? well I don't know about shows but I like watching HGtv, oh, but I also like watching Real stories from the ER...sick huh?
45. does anyone really read the answers to these?? If they are curious enough
If anyone is so inclinded to share in this meme and tell about themselves then let me know you did so in the comments so I can 'check you out!'