I thought these would be fun to try in leu of the Christmas Season. I'll do the first one and let you try at the others. I did not think them up myself, but can any of you think of any others? I have a total of 32..but I think I'll only post some of them....have fun!
What is the real name for the Christmas Song?
1. Colorless Yuletide
2. Castanea seed Vesticated in a Confligration
3. Frozen Precipitation Commence
4. Delight for this Planet
5. Oh Yuletide Tall Woody Plant
6. I Witnessed Maternal Parent Osculating Bewhiskered Male in Carmine Ensemble
7. Metallic Element AG Cup-Shaped Musical Instruments
8. Hallucinating About an Ivory Yuletide in the First Person Narrative
9. Lilliputian Male Percussionist.
10. Perambulating in a Terrain of Stupefaction From 12/21 to 3/19
11. Loyal Followers Advance
12. Singular Yearning for the Twin Anterior-Incisors