Friday, December 08, 2006

Holiday Song Quiz

I thought these would be fun to try in leu of the Christmas Season. I'll do the first one and let you try at the others. I did not think them up myself, but can any of you think of any others? I have a total of 32..but I think I'll only post some of them....have fun!

What is the real name for the Christmas Song?

1. Colorless Yuletide
-White Christmas

2. Castanea seed Vesticated in a Confligration

3. Frozen Precipitation Commence

4. Delight for this Planet

5. Oh Yuletide Tall Woody Plant

6. I Witnessed Maternal Parent Osculating Bewhiskered Male in Carmine Ensemble

7. Metallic Element AG Cup-Shaped Musical Instruments

8. Hallucinating About an Ivory Yuletide in the First Person Narrative

9. Lilliputian Male Percussionist.

10. Perambulating in a Terrain of Stupefaction From 12/21 to 3/19

11. Loyal Followers Advance

12. Singular Yearning for the Twin Anterior-Incisors

3 comments:

mamashine said...

These are awesome. Do you want answers in the comments? :)

Kelly Lynch said...

YES! I would love to hear your guesses!

Anonymous said...

Okay. I just love these and didn't want to ruin it if I wasn't supposed to say. :)

2. Chestnuts Roasting on an open fire?
3. Let it Snow
4. Joy to the World
5. Oh Christmas Tree
6. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
7. Silver Bells
8. I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas
9. Little Drummer Boy
10. Walking in a Winter Wonderland
11. Good Christian Men Rejoice?
12. All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth.

I'm such a geek. I'm not sure about a couple of them, but I think I got the rest. :)

kelli in the mirror, who can't sign in to comment on beta blogger today...