Saturday, August 18, 2007

Middle Name Meme

THE RULES:1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

2. You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. When you are tagged, you need to write your own blog post containing the middle name game facts.

4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged!

So here it is....

R....Rarely do I get the chance to post a blog or have the brain power to figure out what to post about. Unless someone is interested in reading about my errands. Going to work, to the store, drop off and pick up my 4 kids from school/Pre-k/daycare, going to bank..etc.. Somehow, I think it is not that exciting.

O...Often I stay up way to late. During the summer this could be as late as 1:30 or 2:am. But is more of an average of 12:30ish. This is because that is when the house is quiet. I feel like I have a whole other 1/2 day ahead of me when kids go to bed! But as school starts up (and I go back to work for school district) all this will change...dramatically!!

B...Before we moved to Texas about a year and a half ago, we were missionaries in Mexico (to the deaf). Oh what a difference a year and a half makes! Michelle and I were 'neighbors'. I do miss y'all and my family in CA.

I...I decided after having 4 kids (3 of them C-sections) to go ahead and 'tie the tubes. This was my Dr's advice. But it is true that every once in a while I wish I could have more.

N...New to me is the fact that my husband and I will both be working full time and our 2 older kids will be going to public school for the first time and the 2 younger ones will be in Pre-K/Daycare.

So there it is!

Yeah, I don't think I'll have much luck finding someone to tag, since, like I said I have not been posting enough...

But...

R..read it and weep if your name starts with R.O.B.I. or N.
O..Oh, well if it's not I'll
B..be satisfied
I..in the end it's just a game so....
N..never mind!

1 comment:

Pfingston said...

That was fun!