Friday, August 11, 2006

Ask and it shall be given, seek and you shall find!

I am asking and seeking!
You know, sometimes when you need an answer, you just have to ask. So that's what I'm gonna do. I know there are alot of smart ladies (yeah..men too) that are resourceful and creative and have a wealth of information. I have been looking online for information about working from home (online). I have spent so very much time looking that it's unbelievable. It's enough to make you sick when you see all the scams out there. I have been careful to avoid them but it is like trying to drive and navigate through a minefield. So my question, specifically is...Does anyone know of a legit online business where there is little or no start up cost? It does seem like alot to ask. Either that or some way for a stay at home-homeschooling mom-with 4 kids (8,6,3,and1)-can have a business at home where there is no direct sales involved? With so many stay-at-home and work-at-home moms out there, I am sure someone may be able to help.
Thank you for any advice or direction you can give!

3 comments:

rena said...

I've heard of people who do transcription typing from home; basically it's digital dictatyping but wouldn't know where to go look. My mom always said, "find a way to get paid for your hobby"...easier said than done, right!

Pfingston said...

I've got nothing but hugs for you! {{{{HUGS}}}}}

:-)

mamashine said...

Hmmm. That's hard. Most of the stuff I can think of like that involves home parties or sales of some kind.

Maybe ebay? Garage saling and listing stuff? It's still kind of sales-ish though.