Saturday, October 21, 2006

Warm Fuzzies


I beleive I have found the source of warm fuzzies!
One recent cool fall morning. I was sitting in the big comfy chair in the livingroom. My 3rd child, who is 3 years old came in to snuggle with me in all her blond curly cuteness. As she cuddled into my lap she says..."Mommy, you're warm cause I love you". I believe that what she was meaning to say was...You're warm AND I love you. But I totally agree with what she said, it is so very true! I AM warm BECAUSE she loves me!

So where have you found warm fuzzies lately?

4 comments:

Michelle said...

aaaawwwwwww!!!!

theresa said...

I found my warm fuzzies last night when while I was sleeping, my son, 26 years old, stopped by to see me at 1am and carefully woke me up for a second to just give me a big hug....then he left. He lives 90 miles away! He was in the area. When I got up this morning I remembered that he did that and it felt so nice that he loves me that much.

Carol said...

That's so cute, I'm wondering if it's even legal.

lrlwreath said...

Totally adorable!!!