Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Thank You!

Ladies..I cannot say enough thank you's for praying for my family!! We are up to date with the car now! There are other utilities that are outstanding but we are believing that the rest will come in.

I was talking with a friend, who has been going through even more difficult trials than I, that it is at times like this that we must choose peace. There can be so much stress and trials taking place in your life and you really don't know how to respond, or you respond purely from emotion that makes it difficult to funcion. This also affects those around you and it is a challenge when you have little onnes that depend on your care. I have to chose peace and to be at peace. I do not always do that...I am human. But I have been doing better.

I really do appreciate your prayers, please do continue to pray for us when you think of us.

Thank You!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

You got it girl. Was praying for you last night ;)