Friday, May 19, 2006

My 1st MEME! Oooh!

Ok...it's my first time being tagged, hey, us 1st's should get like a shirt saying "My 1st MEME" , like, ya' know a baby's 1st Christmas! Afterall I'm a baby blogger! So thanks Michelle, you've stopped me from the roll I was on in my house cleaning..at 11:30..pm! So here goes.....

1...What's your favorite word? hmmm...Antidisestablishmentarianism, because it is a real word! And no I can't use it in a sentence and YES the spell checker recognized it!
2...What's your least favorite word? Supercalifragilisticexpialidosous, because it's NOT a real word, and the spell checker does NOT recognize it, but YES it does get stuck in your head once you've seen Mary Poppins!
3...What turns you on? My Honey washing my feet, rubbing them and putting lotions on them...aaah
4...What turns you off? bad moods and ignorance
5...What's your favorite curse word? the only 4 letter "f" word I've ever used is 'foot'. I've used it with exlcamations, yes. But I heard myself saying 'dang-it' and 'darn-it' when my 2 1/2 yr. old's taperecorder replayed them...oops.
6...What sound or noise do you love to hear? My husband's hearing aid ringing, cause it means it's working and he can enjoy hearing his family, music..etc
7...What noise do you hate? The sound of 'caca'roaches creeping across your carpet at night....argh! You mean you can't hear them?
8...What profession would you like to attempt? Singer...is that really a profession?
9...What profession would you NOT like to do? Exterminator, as in pests, yes I HATE roaches but I can't deal with the killing and clean up.
10...What would you like to hear God say to you upon arriving in heaven? Come in and rest...there are no roaches in heaven.

OK...so there it is, a little wordy, but hey that's me! Hmm....whom shall I tag? How about a new friend....so
Yellow Mama...you're it! Well, now back to cleaning...oops, it's 1am 'dang-it'!

1 comment: