Wednesday, January 17, 2007

No school--for some




Working for the school district+school cancelled = No work!!




Yeah I stay home today with the kids! So the only bummer is I woke up at 6:15...oh well.




But we did make a funky little leaf filled snowman the size of my 3 year old. Can you see the brown hat and the carrot? Hey, I'm from California and have been in Mexico for many years so this little snow is a big deal for us! You better not be laughing at us! The backyard looks even more white.


And 'our' school was not cancelled. Meaning, because we homeschool and becacause my husband is a diehard (I say that in a loving, endearing and affecionate way) my kids are still being schooled. Which is why I am doing my 'thing' and catching up on housework...oops..and blogging! But it sure does look pretty outside!

1 comment:

Pfingston said...

I can not laugh . . I miss that snow, and would have done snow angels if I could.
*sigh*